The history of golf boasts a rich heritage of incredible incidents, hilarious happenings, fantastic feats and remarkable records.
This book chronicles a sampling of the people, places and events in golf that hopefully will astound, baffle and amuse you. It’s chock full of more than 500 intriguing facts like:
- The pro golfer whose wayward shot landed in the hot dog of a spectator.
- The amateur who nailed back-to-back holes in one on consecutive par-4’s.
- The British Open contender who needed 11 shots to get out of a bunker — and still won.
- The pro who took 12 strokes to hole out from only three feet.
- The Australian who walloped a drive more than 1 1/2 miles.
From weekend matches to country club tourneys to the prestigious majors, golf will continue to amaze, confound and delight us — just like the collection of fascinating facts in this book.
Purchase this book from: